Bing wants to encourage all of you to participate in a whole lot of doing this summer and there’s no better way to get started than by taking a couple of Alt online classes for free. Yep you heard right, for FREE. Here’s how you can get to doing with this offer only available in July:
1. Publish a blog or Facebook post about the Alt online classes before the dates of the classes you want to take. It can be about one you took (and loved!) or just about how you’re excited to take one, whatever you like. Just make sure to include a thanks to Bing (#thanksbing) for providing this opportunity.
2. Send the link of your post to Melanie@altitudesummit.com — include the names of two classes + one alternate class that you want to sign up for. Please note, once you’re signed up, you can’t change or transfer the classes.
3. On the date of the class, get the video rolling, grab a snack, kick back and enjoy!
And wait, there’s more! If you find that you’re having a hard time narrowing down your options to only two classes, there’s yet another way to earn two more classes for free. Here’s how:
1. Publish a blog post, Facebook status or tweet (#thanksbing) about Bing’s Summer of Doing. To celebrate the arrival of summer, Bing is featuring daily search words that inspire more doing. Pretty perfect for a crowd of bloggers, right?
2. Send the link to the post to Melanie@altitudesummit.com — include the names of the two classes + one alternate class that you want to sign up for. Please note, once you’re signed up, you can’t change or transfer the classes.
3. Enjoy the class and don’t forget to thank Bing (#thanksbing).
Wowee! That’s a whole lot of doing. Can’t wait to chat with you during the free classes you stack up.