By Sara Urquhart. Photography by Alt.
Remember transfers can be made until January 1, 2013.
Directions for transferring your ticket to someone else:
Only the original purchaser will have the Eventbrite account to log in to and make the selection to transfer to another person.
1. Log in to your Eventbrite Account:
https://www.eventbrite.com/login If you have not set up a password or need to reset your password click here
2. Under the “My Tickets” tab locate Alt Summit SLC brought to you by Bing – Click View Order
3. Next to the ticket you are transferring click Edit
4. Scroll to the bottom and find the field: “Are you transferring your ticket?” Select Yes
5. In the provided field enter the email and name of the person to who you will be transferring your ticket
6. Complete the transfer by switching your answer choices to I will not attend… for the following questions:
- Wednesday Night Dinner – choose your restaurant,
- Saturday Design Camp: A Day of Doing –
- Choose one session and Saturday Tour
7. Don’t forget to click save
Provide the ticket buyer with your original order # (located on the order confirmation email you received, click here to see where to locate it) so they can enter their information and select their design camps, dinner choice and tours etc.
1. go to the link: http://altsummitslc.eventbrite.com/ and enter the original order # provided by the seller under “Enter Promotional Code”.
2. Enter the ticket quantity to 1
3. Click the register tab
4. Proceed to register and make all of your own selections
5. Don’t forget to click save….now the ticket is yours!
We will see you in Janaury!