By: Melanie Blodgett. Photo by: Justin Hackworth.
If you’re headed to Alt SF, on Thursday morning get checked-in and blinged up thanks to Vivint. Then before we jump in to the panels and keynotes, we’ll be warming you up with many activities to choose from. Round table sessions, crafts and sponsor connections will all be available between 8 – 10 AM. Choose from this fabulous list of activities:
– Victoria Smith and Jordan Ferney are teaming up to offer an intimate conversation about creating unique content and sponsored posts that work with your brand.
– Maker extroidanaire, Courtney Cerruti from Creativebug, will be hosting a beaded jewlery station so you can create one of a kind pieces.
Ali Lewis will be teaching how to create your own letterpress cards and you’ll get to take home your finished designs.
– If the crafting wears you out a bit, grab a relaxing hand massage provided by Joss & Main.
– Helen Jane from Federated Media will be available to chat about Ad Networks 101: Working with an Agency, Avoiding a Bad Reputation, and Keeping up With the Trends.
– Not with an Ad Network? No problem. Liz Stanley will answer all your questions about Selling Your Own Ads 101.
– Kristen Kennedy will teach the ins and outs of the very exciting Bing Boards and will get you started on creating your own, so you can amp up search results to your site.
– It wouldn’t be an Alt event without some photo booth action, jump in and say cheese with the set-up provided by Michael Miller Fabrics.
– Touch up your lipstick and get camera ready as CreativeBug rolls tape on ideas you have to share.
– And talented illustrator, Lisa Congdon, will be leading a roundtable, too, all about Effective Ways for Finding a Harmonious Work/Life Balance.
Make sure to check-in early so you have plenty of time to hit-up all the activities you want before you secure a seat for the opening address.