Alt Summit exists as a place to bring together exciting, experimental and expressive thinkers, makers, and entrepreneurs. We hope by creating a space ripe for connections and inspiration that Alt Summit will be a memorable experience–both for those who make the investment to attend in person as well as for those who attend from a far by following on social media.
We thoroughly enjoy seeing your recaps, glowing reviews as well as those with constructive feedback on how we can do better.
Over the next week or so, we will be sharing your thoughts. Here is the first round up of Alt Summit Summer recap posts:
- Ciera of Ciera Design rounds up the business cards of Alt Summit
- Bethany of Twenty Something Plus gives tips on how to succeed at Alt (or any conference)
- Carly of Ever Clever Mom shares five cool ideas from Alt Summit
- Julia of Tag & Tibby reflects on Alt Summit and plans for the future
- Marion of Marion Barry Style writes about the top five things she learned at Alt Summit
- Adrienne of Susie Makes Supper shares her thoughts on lunching with Martha (and 600 strangers)
Have you written a recap of Alt Summit? Be sure to tag (@AltSummit) on Twitter as well as Facebook and include #AltSummit so that we can easily find it. Also, if you attended a past Alt Summit and wrote a write up that was not shared here, stay tuned as we will be updating past event recaps.