By: Eden Hensley Photos by: Justin Hackworth for Alt Summit
Business cards shared by creatives are an art form. Because so much thought and energy goes into these creations, we like to give attendees to our conferences the opportunity to show them off. This year DENY Designs provided magnetic boards for us to display our business cards.
In previous recaps, we featured business card round ups from Tan of Squirrelly Minds, Courtney of Courtney Khail Watercolors, and Ciera of Ciera Design. Here we share some of the business cards attendees created for our Alt Summit Summer conference as well as business cards round ups from our Alt Summit Winter conference.
The Business Cards of Alt Summit Summer 2014
- Ruth of The Planned Adventure rounds up the beautiful business cards she collected
- Melyssa of The Nectar Collective shares the cards she made
- Marigold of Hideous! Dreadful! Stinky! reveals why she bothers with custom cards (in January notes you pass in high school and in June finger puppets)
- Gillit of Shoes Off Please talks about how she created cards that represented both her and her brand
The Business Cards of Alt Summit Winter 2014
- Tania of It Sweet and Savory shared her cards with purpose and had meaningful connections, broken down by concept and neutral and pink toned cards
- Sarah of Sarah Hearts reveals her favorite business cards
- Moorea of Moorea Seal groups her collected cards by color palette: black and white, red and orange, pink and purple, and more
- Meg of Megan Tsang Studios rounds up cards and swag she collected
- Camille of Friday We’re in Love breaks down the cards she gathered by type: photo themed, bright colors, pastels, and more
About Those Boards
Attendees at both our Alt Summit Winter and Alt Summit Summer conferences shared their cards on magnetic boards created by DENY Designs. DENY is a modern, think-outside-the-box home furnishings company based in Denver, Colorado. They empower customers to transform dull everyday household accessories into fun and original statement pieces by adding a personal image or selecting artwork from the DENY Art Gallery. With each purchase from the Gallery, their team of talented artists donate part of the proceeds, enabling DENY to support art communities all over the world while also spreading the creative love!