Another Alt for Everyone has come and gone and as usual it was a firehouse of information. To get a taste of what attendees learned, here is the first round up of Alt for Everyone recaps from our Alt community.
- Jeannette of Tiny Rotten Peanuts expands on white space a concept about which our keynote speaker Laurie Smithwick of Step Away from the Screen and speakers Whitney English and Hilary Rushford spoke.
- Sarah of The Creative Makery gives a thorough synopsis of the conference as well as how the conference inspired her to start blogging again and to rebrand.
- Maria of The Only Black Girl in The Room reveals her top six tips that she’s looking to apply and that anyone, not just bloggers, can use.
- Amanda Rose shares her four takeaways from Alt Summit.
- Mandy of Mandy Living Life recaps her top four takeaways from Rachel Faucett of Handmade Charlotte‘s Pinterest Strategies session and adds a few more tips of her own.
Were you unable to Alt for Everyone, but want to dive deeper into the topics our speakers covered? Check out our Alt for Everyone Pinning Party board for over 200 inspirational quotes, downloadable editorial calendar and social media promotion templates, infographics, and more!
Keep the recaps coming and we may feature yours! Be sure to tag #AltSummit and #AltforEveryone so that we see them.