By: Eden Hensley; Photo by: Kelly Smith
Can you believe it has been two weeks since Alt for Everyone? Hopefully you have been able to sit down with your notes and identify what you will and will not apply in your work. It is tempting to craft a laundry list of action items. Instead, revisit your goals for attending. Pick a couple of action items related to those goals and put aside the rest.
A few more recaps for you:
- Amanda of Organic Glory shares six blogging tips she gleaned as well as seven quotable moments.
- Theresa of A Cup of T reveals whether or not Alt for Everyone lived up to her expectations.
- Jess of Something 30 lists her top three takeaways.
We are always on the look out for recaps and takeaways from you, but occasionally we miss a few. Here are a handful from past Alt for Everyone conferences we recently found that contain a wealth of information. Be sure to check out these summaries for branding insights as well as checklists for taking your blog from hobby to business.
- Erin of Art Social recaps her top ten takeaways and thoughts.
- Nora of Love Motivated encapsulates her learnings by day: day 1, day 2, and day 3.
- Krista of Lazy Saturdays talks about how Alt for Everyone helped her get back on track.
- Morgan of Charleston Crafted summarizes her Alt for Everyone experience.
- Michelle of Hey Love Designs shares highlights from each of her seven classes and includes homework for the rest of us!
- Nikki of Academy of Handmade reviews her first online conference and describes the two emotions she felt at conference end.
- Kristian of Never Fully Dressed (Without a Style) breaks down the differences between an online and in-person conference and recaps her eight takeaways.
- Amy of Amy Giggles Designs lists six actions every blogger should take.
- Emily of Two Purple Couches reveals how Alt for Everyone changed her mental approach to blogging.
- Sara of Project Soiree lists the top five things she learned at Alt for Everyone.