HOST A MINI PARTY
Are you ready to party it up at Alt Summit Winter? We are. And we want you to have a hand in planning the fun! Last winter, talented Alt Summit attendees were chosen to host some of the mini-parties, and the parties were so fabulous that we want to do it again. But this time, we have a twist! Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft is partnering with Alt to make the mini-parties happen.
Interested in hosting? Here is how to apply:
- Collaborate with a friend or two and submit a photo of your party inspiration on Instagram. Use the hashtag #altsummit_miniparty and tag Jo-Ann’s @joann_stores.
- Send an email to email@example.com with a few more details (find the details we need on the info page, for your chance to party it up with the best of the best!
If chosen as a host, your team will receive:
- 3 complimentary tickets to Alt Summit Winter, happening in Salt Lake City in January 2015
- A $1000 gift card to Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft to gather your party décor and supplies
- $300 cash from Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft for other party details
But remember, there is not much time. Drop what you are doing, gather your team, and find something amazing as your inspiration because you only have until Monday, November 3 to enter! And please be sure to read all the details before entering. We cannot wait to see what you come up with!
Update: Contest has ended.
Not up for planning a party? There is one other fun way to get involved — and get a free ticket to the January conference! Host a tour of Salt Lake City for Alt Summit attendees on Saturday morning of the conference. You could take people to foodie highlights around town, take a thrift store tour, or go on a photo walk in the nearby mountains or around downtown. Whatever it is you do best or know best, we want to hear about it!
If you are chosen to host a Saturday tour, we will cover your ticket to the conference! You have until Friday, October 31st to send a proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- Name (and link) of your blog/business/association
- Why you would make an excellent tour guide of the SLC area
- Where you would take a group of Alt attendees, for how long, and a brief itinerary
- How you plan on transporting people (walking, meet up, rent a van, etc.)
Update: Submissions are closed.
We just passed the 90 day mark (but who’s counting?!) and will be checking in with you often to share the excitement and details of the event, so be sure to follow along on Instagram, chat with us on Twitter, and share with us on Facebook for more fun surprises and juicy details.