We know you’re ready to snag a spot to a Wednesday Night Dinner. It involves amazing people and delicious food, so who wouldn’t be excited?
Here are the step-by-step instructions to guarantee you get a reservation.
- Follow this link and login using the email and password you registered with for the conference. If you forgot your password, you can retrieve it by clicking on the “forgot your password” link.
- Click on Wednesday Night Dinners link (this link will not be visible until registration opens).
- Choose a dinner from the drop-down menu, then click continue. As the dinners fill up, they will drop off the menu. So if you can’t see one you are looking for, assume it’s full. Full dinners can not make room for “just one more”, so take the time to make another selection.
- Click finish to confirm the dinner registration.
- On the payment page, click continue/finish. No payment is needed; but if you haven’t secured your spot until you complete this step.
- If you’ve registered for dinner correctly, you will be directed to a page that says you’re signed up for a Wednesday Night Dinner.
We recommend having three to five choices in mind before the sign-ups open at 12pm MST today. Take another look now, additional fabulous sponsors have just joined the party.
Keep in mind that while individual dinners have limits on number of guests, there is room for everyone to attend a Wednesday night dinner. Be sure to have a couple of options, in case your first choice is already full.
You have until the end-of-day on January 2nd to make or to change your selection, so keep that in mind when coordinating with friends. We will assume any attendees who do not choose a dinner before the cut off are making other plans.
Once you’re signed up for a dinner, you’re all set. You can watch for additional details from your host, and know you’ll get to enjoy a fantastic meal to kick off the Alt festivities.