Blogging and entrepreneurship can be lonely at times, especially if you are working solo from your house. But, how do you find and build a support network–your tribe? (Starting online with a Twitter Chat such as #AltChat can be a great way to find your tribe.) And once you find your people, how do you connect?
Join us Wednesday, January 21 9AM PST/12PM EST on Twitter for #AltChat as we discuss how to connect with your tribe once you find them. We are looking forward to your tips on strengthening online relationships and fostering a sense of community.
Get to Know Fellow Alt Community Members
Coming to Salt Lake City to attend Alt Summit Winter 2015? Here are a few tips to help you connect:
- Study the schedule and choose which sessions you want to attend.
- Get to know our sponsors.
- Follow the speakers on Twitter and Instagram before the conference. This makes it easy for you to credit them when sharing insights from their talks. Also, some speakers share their presentations and handouts after the conference through social media, especially helpful if you miss a session due to a conflict.
- Perfect your elevator pitch.
- Reach out to sponsors with whom you have a natural fit.
Follow Our Flagship Event Online This Week
Not joining us in Salt Lake City this week? Follow the conference virtually!
Throughout the conference, participants along with us will be sharing highlights and tips from presentations using the following hashtag: AltSummitWinter2015