Can you believe there’s only 129 days until Alt Summer 2015? Are you as excited as we are?
We’ve been thoroughly enjoying seeing everyone share Alt with their friends and family members and hearing what about Alt makes it special to them. So let’s kick off our third week of Who Will You Share Alt with Instagram contests!
UPDATE: The contest rules have changed. Thank you to those who alerted us about the first hashtag. Entries shared with that tag prior to the change in rules will still be honored (entrants have been contacted and advised of the change), the new hashtag is AltSummerLove.
UPDATE: The contest has closed. Cali Godley @caligodley and her friend Amanda Isidro @amanda_isidro won the Alt Summer 2015 tickets. The following people won goodie boxes: Dawn S @notjustamommyblog and her friend Ursula @kraftmint; Dani Hagemeister @daninihandmade and her friend Heather @fdunderpinnings; Patti Kaech @tinkpeterlady and her friend Erin @sublimemama; Michelle Petersen @chellie_pete and her friend Natashia M @natashialaurene; and Norah’s Nook @norahsnook and her friend Donna Ashley @donna.ashley.
Prizes: One first prize winner will receive two tickets to Alt Summer, June 9-12, 2015 in Salt Lake City. One for themselves and one for their tagged friend. Tickets are valid for Alt Summer 2015 and are transferrable. Once registered, standard transfer fees apply. Five second prize US-based winners will receive a goodie box filled with surprises from our archives and another box for their tagged friend (ten boxes total each week)! We love our sponsors and our maker community and we can’t wait to share gifts from past events with you.
How to enter this week’s contest:
- Follow @AltSummit on Instagram.
- Upload a photo with the Alt logo. Photos must be original content (or one from the Alt archives and properly credited) and must be shared before Sunday, March 1st, 2015 at 5PM PST.
- Tag @AltSummit and your friend. Include both #AltSummerLove and #AltWithaFriend.
- Tell your friend about the contest.
Winners will be announced on Instagram as well as on the Contests page of our website.
Good luck! We hope you win.
And, while your sharing your love of Alt, why not share a success with us? We love hearing stories of partnerships that came from attending.
Where do I find an Alt logo?
As attendees to Alt can attest, once you’re registered for and attend an Alt Summit, you’ll find our logo everywhere. On surprise mailers. On goodie boxes. On notebooks. On pins. On luggage tags.
But, what if you haven’t been to Alt or what if your dog ate your Alt memorabilia, does this mean you can enter?
Nope, you can’t use your dog as your excuse! You’ll have to find a better reason why you can’t participate. Here’s where you can find logos:
- Our website. Head over the the Share the Love page, grab our logo, and add it to your image.
- Our archive of images from past conferences on Flickr. Be sure to follow our guidelines on how to properly credit our wonderful photographers Brooke and Justin.
- One Drive for images from Alt Winter 2015. Same guidelines for crediting Justin and Brooke apply to these images as to those you find on Flickr.
- Get creative! Hand letter our logo. Spell it out in carnations.
The fine print.
- You must be following Alt on Instagram (@AltSummit).
- Photos must include the Alt logo (see Where do I find an Alt logo? above if you haven’t been to Alt yet.).
- Second prize winners must be US-based; goodie boxes will not be shipped internationally.
- Winners will be randomly chosen from the photos tagged with #AltSummerLove and #AltWithaFriend hashtags during the contest period.
- This week’s contest opens Thursday, February 26th, 2015 and closes Sunday, March 1st, 2015 at 5PM PST.
- Winners will be notified via the winning Instagram photo.
- For the first prize photo, both the winner and the tagged friend will receive tickets.
- For the five second prize photos, both the winner and the tagged friend, if US-based, will receive goodie boxes.
- For all prizes, the winner will have 48 hours to contact Alt Summit via email claim their prize. If, after 48 hours, Alt Summit hasn’t been contacted, the prize will be forfeited.