I think it is easy to assume that all the most successful bloggers have nice studios and extensively organized prop closets filled with inspiration and magic. The truth is, most of us are working from our living room floor and digging through clutter filled offices/garages/basements.
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t have it all – just work with what you have!
- I love this post by Brittani of Paper and Stitch that shows the before and after of her set up.
- Amy of Maker Mama has a tutorial on how to make your own pull down paper backdrop.
- The girls of Handmade Mood dish their secrets and suggestions in an anatomy of a photo series.
- Melanie of You Are My Fave explains how to get better photos in four easy steps.
- And Michelle of Molly Moo Crafts shows how to take quality iPhone photos and more!
So there you have it. All the information you need to get started on shooting and showcasing all of your amazing projects!