By: Eden Hensley; Photos by: Brooke Dennis and Moss + Isaac for Alt Summit
Can you believe the holidays are fast approaching? Regardless of whether or not you share holiday specific content on your blog or social media, it’s important to think about how the holidays can affect your workflow.
Here are seven simple things you can do to keep the holidays from overwhelming you.
Plan for the Holidays in Seven Simple Steps
It’s not too late to think about adding holiday content to your site! Follow these simple steps and you’ll navigate the upcoming holidays with ease.
- Use an editorial calendar to plan your holiday content.
- Secure sponsorships for your holiday content.
- Decide whether the benefit of taking time off for the holidays is worth the loss.
- Send holiday cards for your blog.
- Plan your holiday break.
- Schedule Instagram posts for your holiday break.
- Schedule Pinterest pins for your holiday break.
Chat with Minted about Bringing the Holidays Home
Join Minted, one of our Alt Winter 2016 sponsors, and the Alt community on Twitter Wednesday November 18 at 9AM PST/12PM EST/5PM GMT for an hour-long chat about bringing the holidays home.
Come ready to share how you decorate, activities you host, and more! New to Twitter chats? Go here for tips on how to participate in a Twitter chat.