By: Julia Fain; Photos by Brooke Dennis and Justin Hackworth for Alt Summit
December is a busy month and its always a good idea to think ahead: November is the perfect time to start planning for the new year! Alt Summit Winter takes place in January, and if you are thinking about a brand redesign or tweaking those business cards now is the time to do it.
But don’t feel overwhelmed by all the ideas. With some practical goal setting and time management you will be on your way to being prepared for the new year. Below are tips for setting goals and getting things done for the upcoming conference and year.
- Ask the right questions about what you plan to get from your upcoming creative retreat.
- Be creative with mapping your goals: create a vision board, have a serious conversation, know what you want and work toward it.
- Decide what you want to get out of the retreat before you go. Are you hoping to build a relationship with a brand?
- Feeling stuck? Paper is often the best place to start.
- Evaluate if rebranding is right for you.
Work through these questions and you are on your way to being prepared for your upcoming conference and the new year!