We are officially SOLD OUT for Alt Winter 2016! Did you get yours? We hope so! Because we cannot wait to connect with you in person in January.
Until then, feel free to introduce yourself, make a few new friends, and get involved on our Facebook group for attendees. To join the group click through the Facebook group link located on your ticket confirmation to join. If you have trouble joining the Facebook group, please contact Eden for additional information.
We are so excited to hear from our speakers at January’s Alt Summit conference, and the list is growing every day! Have you seen who is going to be there? Read their bios here, and say hello to them on social media.
Call for Tours
Missed getting your ticket? Don’t despair. Here’s another chance for you to be a part of Alt Winter! Sign up to host a tour of Salt Lake City for your fellow attendees. Tours happen on Saturday morning at the end of the conference.
Think of what you love about SLC and what makes it a fun place to be. Host a foodie tour of the town, highlight your favorite places to shop, take a hike in the nearby mountains, go thrifting, or come up with something completely creative! Pitch us your idea: we want to hear about it!
If you are chosen to host a Saturday tour, we will cover your ticket to Alt Winter and send people your way to sign up! Submit the following to Kelly before Monday November 30th at 5 PM PT to enter:
- Name of your blog/business/association (link included).
- Why you would make an excellent tour guide of the SLC area.
- Where you would take your group and for how long – include a brief itinerary.
- How you plan on transporting people (walking, meet up, rental van, etc.).
- How many people can join your tour.
- Share your plan on Instagram with the hashtag #altsummit_tours and tag @AltSummit.