By: Julia Fain; Photos by Brooke Dennis and Justin Hackworth for Alt Summit
Creating a space or special event that showcases your personality can feel overwhelming without a plan or set brand guidelines. Join us Wednesday for a Twitter chat with Hayneedle! We will discuss inspiration, event spaces, and how to create spaces that showcase our personality. It will be a fun, informative chat!
In the meantime, below are five great tips for creating an event with personality.
Five Tips for Creating a Special Event with Personality
- Create a clear purpose for your event. How does it help me accomplish my brand goals?
- Define your signature style.
- Spend time gathering inspiration.
- Create excitement and energy with pops of color and layer in details.
- Plan for the photo shoot in advance.
Chat with Hayneedle
Join Hayneedle, one of our Alt Winter 2016 sponsors, and the Alt community on Twitter Wednesday December 2 at 9AM PST/12PM EST/5PM GMT for an hour-long chat about creating a space that showcases YOUR personality!
Come ready to share how you decorate, activities you host, and more! New to Twitter chats? Go here for tips on how to participate in a Twitter chat.