Goal setting is a great time for reflection and for changing direction if your current plans aren’t feeling right. And, now is the perfect time to start thinking about your goals for 2016. Here are eight steps to help you set a strong foundation for success whether you’ve been working on your creative endeavor or blog for a while or just starting.
Eight Steps for Success in 2016
Want to achieve your goals in 2016? Success is a combination of knowing where you want to go, how you might get there, and defining the right goals–ones that play to your strengths and interests. Use these steps to fully evaluate your plan for 2016 and then regularly revisit to make sure you’re still on track.
- Define where you want to go.
- Follow your vision.
- Answer eight questions about your business.
- Jumpstart your goals with these questions about your strengths, interests, and accomplishments.
- Revisit last year’s goals.
- Start acting—you won’t know until you try.
- Make consistent progress towards your goals.
- Be flexible and adapt as needed.
Need accountability in 2016?
Join us on Twitter this Wednesday December 30, 2015 at 9AM PT/12PM ET/5PM GMT to share your goals and plans for 2016. See the questions ahead of time on our Facebook event. If you want a reminder, check Going and depending on your Facebook settings you’ll get a notification on your phone an hour before the chat starts.
Together we got this!