To close out 2015 we did something a little different for the last two Alt Chat conversations of the year. We turned the focus to you—our Alt Community. In our last chat of the year, we asked you to share what your goals are for 2016 and the answers were inspiring!
Below are 6 of our favorites:
- My 2016 goal was to speak at 4 national events! I’ve already met it starting with Alt Summit in January! Woot! – Olivia of Beautifully Branded @oliviaomega
- Building a community of support. Every time I sit down with like minded folks I feel empowered to reach my goals. -Julianne of Fern & Fog @fern_and_fog
- Hoping to connect with Munchkin during Alt this year! – Camille of Friday We’re In Love @Camillewhiting
- I want to start contributing to other sites and make my way to becoming self employed in 2016. -Rebekah of Rebekah Anne @rebekahanneblog
- I want to focus on creating more passive income streams. I would love to work with more DIY companies – paint, power tools. -Jennifer Priest @JenniferpPriest
- Expanding my range of blog topics to encompass more lifestyle vs personal posts. – Jessica of Bright Side Jessica @brightsidejess
What are your goals for 2016? Share them with us in the comments below!