Still unsure about whether you should attend Alt Summit in Palm Springs, California? We’ve created a handy quiz to help you decide:
1) Do you like to get paid by companies to create amazing content? To execute brilliant ideas? To take gorgeous photos? To blog and style and craft and write?
2) Do you like to go to warm, sunny, locales in the middle of winter? How about Palm Springs, where you can stay in a highly-instagrammable hotel and take mid-century modern home tours?
3) Do you want to build your online community and you’re not sure how? Maybe wondering which social media platforms would work best for you?
4) Do you like to be waited on, showered with gifts, and generally pampered? Especially while you negotiate big business deals?
5) Do you want to meet in person all your online pals? Plus meet smart, creative new friends you’ll want to collaborate with?
6) Do you like to dress-up and attend over-the-top parties?
If you answered YES to 2 or more questions, you definitely belong at Alt Summit.
The conference is happening Tuesday, January 31st to Friday, February 3rd, 2017 at the Saguaro Hotel. That might seem like a long way away, but we can tell you from experience it will come fast. So plan on getting your ticket tomorrow, before they’re gone for good.
P.S. Once you register you’ll receive a link to reserve a room in the Alt Summit hotel block.