We’ve had some amazing speakers over the years . . .
Remember when Stefan Sagmeister inspired us to be brave, “Having guts always works out for me.”
How about when Lisa Congdon told us to just let go of the idea that it will all someday be perfect and give it everything we have!?
Just last year, while keeping us in stitches, Luvvie Ajayi gave us practical, usable tips when choosing colors to express our brand and ourselves.
We’re full of anticipation about what the next crop of amazing speakers will be teaching us. And you’ll be happy to know that we’ve started posting speaker bios and photos on the 2017 Speaker Page! Get ready to hear from the most inspiring, interesting, and knowledgable individuals you’ll ever meet.
By the way, if you’ve applied to speak, and haven’t heard yet, watch your inbox, because we still have a lot of YES emails to send!
Things we love about this year’s schedule:
- Opening night party!!! On Tuesday night, instead of small group dinners around town, we’ll be hosting one big welcome party. We can’t wait! Details to come.
- Morning yoga classes for the early birds. The Saguaro Hotel has a dedicated yoga room with direct access to the courtyard and pool. Yay!
- Lots of meaty class time. We’re overtaking the whole hotel — meeting spaces, outdoor spaces, public spaces (like the lobby and restaurants) — and using every inch for all things Alt Summit. More classes. More content. More sponsors. Lots to learn and lots to love.
- Breakfast! In years past, Alt Attendees have been on their own for breakfast. But we think Palm Springs calls for morning meals, preferably eaten poolside.
- We can’t tell you the other reasons because they are a surprise.
We’ll be filling in lots more details as the conference gets closer. Watch for more speakers and the schedule outline in next week’s newsletter.