We know a major goal of Alt Summit attendees is to build. Build your community, build your brand, build your relationships, build your following, and build your business. And guess what? You can’t do that alone. Collaborations can be key to growth. But what’s the secret to finding the right companies to collaborate with? Alt Summit is how!
Why? Well, first because companies come to Alt Summit for one reason: to discover and meet people like you — creators who are a good fit for their brand, and can take it to a new audience. Second, at Alt Summit, the schedule offers tons of classes and workshops geared especially toward finding and pitching the brands you want to work with — like how to create a collab proposal, and how to refine your elevator pitch. There are even opportunities at the conference to pitch brands live!
Here are some of our favorite recent stories, of Alt Attendees and Brands Who Come To Alt Summit, who have become a great team.
– Thanks to a session at Alt Summit, Laura, Chrissy, and Allison all had featured articles on BHG.com — and more are in the works.
– While browsing the aisles of your local JOANN store, you might spot some collections from two talented Alt attendees. Tara has her own line of Rad and Happy products with Cricut and Amber created a colorful line of card making supplies.
– KLSD joined us for our gifting party and we’ve been seeing their Be a Good Human tee all over our Instagram feed, most recently Kachet was rocking it.
– The Girls With Glasses collaborated with Uber for the most upbeat tour of Palm Springs you’ll ever see.
– Moved by Christy Turlington’s keynote address at Alt Summit, Elle connected with her and proposed that Solly Baby and Every Mother Counts work together. They’ve been doing special donations and product collaborations ever since!
– Brittany partnered with Mixbook to give some of their photo products her special, color loving touch.
– Awesome With Alison is a weekly listen for us and we were excited to hear that she recently partnered with Amazon Home as a sponsor for the show. Two brands we know and love.
Ready to learn how to connect with the brands you want to work with? Ready to meet brands who want to work with you? JOIN US FOR ALT SUMMIT 2020!