Phase Two of our Call for Presentations has officially begun. The Community Vote! Knowing what the Alt Summit Community is interested in helps us build the most effective conference schedule. So this is your chance to let us know what you want your conference to look like. Here’s how it works:
- Head over to the voting page.
- Create an account with Submittable to vote — this is just to make sure that real people are voting and not some bots. (Pro-tip, if you submitted a pitch, you already have a Submittable account.)
- Search by presenter or pitch name. Or browse away to find your favorites. There are over 1400 pitches, so if you need help narrowing things down, search for a topic you’re interested in.
- You can vote for 10 submissions total, but cannot vote for a submission twice.
- Voting ends Wednesday, September 25 at noon PST.
And don’t worry — vote counts are private. So if a pitch gets a small number or large number of votes, that won’t be public knowledge (votes counts are only available to the Alt Summit team). If you’re wondering, votes will count for 50% of the pitch selection process.
If you submitted a pitch, let your fan club know! You can share the direct link of your pitch and rack up the votes. Spread the news on your social channels or break out the poster board and make some campaign posters.