WELCOME TO ALT SUMMIT 2023!
We want to make sure your experience at Alt Summit is effective and productive. Here are some to-do’s and logistical details that will help things run smoothly.
This is a living document and will be updated periodically, so please keep this link and check back regularly.
Please send the following to Erin:
- A high resolution logo in both JPG and EPS formats to be used both digitally and in print
- Short bio of your brand for the website (max. 250 words)
- Blurb for inclusion in the Alt Summit newsletter. You can tailor this to conference attendees; let them know how they can connect with you at the conference, and include any new products, launches, or initiatives you would like the Alt community to know about.
- Register your team members using the code emailed to you and let us know if you need staff passes
The Saguaro Hotel provides in-house AV. You can see the option and price list here.
Contact your sales lead for information on sponsorship activation ideas, contract, scope of work, or quality issues:
Amy Nelson: firstname.lastname@example.org
Heather Carter: email@example.com
Meg Wolff: firstname.lastname@example.org
For event management details, vendor recommendations, questions about the hotel, AV, food, shipping, and other logistics contact:
Erin Stanley: email@example.com
Sponsored Dinners are a beloved tradition of Alt Summit. Attendees love the chance to connect with brands (and each other) in small groups. Some of the best relationships have grown out of these private dinners.
What we do:
- Send you a list of attendees you might want to invite. We base this list on certain categories you pick (see more below). The list will include: Names, Emails, Website URL, and Social Handles.
- Offer suggestions of restaurants, influencer partners, onsite venues, etc . . . We’re always happy to help brainstorm ideas, so feel free to ask!
What you do:
- Choose a restaurant and secure a reservation.
- Send us a description of who you’d like to invite to your dinner, based on any of these categories (you can highlight more than one category):
•How many years they have been in business
•Do they have children?
•Category of business (arts and crafts, art and design, beauty, business, DIY, education, events and parties, fashion, fitness/health/wellness, food, lifestyle, interior design, parenting, social and political responsibility, technology, travel, photography)
- Plan the details: Choose a theme, menu, goody bags (optional), program (optional), dress code (optional).
- Send invitations to your guests. We recommend emailing an invitation either through a service like Paperless Post, or directly from your brand representative or influencer partner.
**If you want to filter your guest list by number of social followers, you will need to collect that information. This is not information we gather during registration.
Dates to keep in mind:
ASAP: Send a list of who you would like to invite (based on above categories) to Erin.
ASAP: Receive your curated list
Tuesday, Feb. 28th: Send invites by this date
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday Mar. 12th, 13th or 14th: Sponsor Dinners and Cocktail Parties
Create your own, or book one from this list. Transportation options are also included in this spreadsheet. Field trips and tours should be scheduled Wednesday morning.
Want to know more about the floor plan? Follow this link for dimensions, maps (including load-in), photos, videos and more.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
Snacks, drinks, and all food (other than gum or candy) at your booth must by purchased through the hotel.
Find the Saguaro menu here.
You can book a room at the Saguaro using this booking link. If you call to make a reservation, mention the group code: ALT2023. Please note: There is a three night minimum (Sunday – Wednesday) stay required.
LOAD IN AND LOAD OUT
Jacinto Lawn, Yoga Room, Palmetto, Agave, Sago, Patio Suites
|Load Out||Tuesday||after 5:30pm|
|Open Hours||Sunday||4:00pm – 8:00pm|
|Monday – Tuesday||9am-5pm|
If you’re looking for someone to help you with concept, custom design, and build out, we recommend:
These companies can help you with furniture, linens, flooring, etc.
REGISTRATION AND STAFF PASSES
Register using the code you have been sent.
If you are bringing staff to help with booth setup/take down, staffing of booth, photography, or other needs, please fill out this form. They will need to check in with registration each day they are working to receive their staff badge. This will allow them entrance into your space, but does not include participation in sessions, activities, parties, or meals.
SHIPPING AND RECEIVING
In order to make sure your shipments are ready for you when you arrive, let us know the details by filling out a shipping form. Click on the hotel name to access the form. You will also find a printable shipping label on the last section of the form. Handling and storage fees for each location are listed below.
Keep in mind that shipments can arrive no earlier than Thursday, March 9, 2023. If anything arrives earlier, the hotel may refuse the shipment or charge you an additional fee.
Storage rates (payable to the hotel) are as follows:
$2.50 per box of 40lbs. or less
$5.00 per box of 41lbs. or more
The Saguaro Hotel receiving department reserves the right to refuse delivery of boxes to the hotel without prior approval.